If you’d like to share your thoughts, ideas, research, or strategies with the readers of TechBegins, you’re more than welcome to contribute guest posts. We offer guest posting opportunities, and guest post collaboration will help your business.
The blog’s target audience includes people interested in business, technology, education, blogging, digital marketing, social media, and other related fields. High-quality articles on these subjects should be prepared as contributions. It will aid us in providing readers with something they will find helpful for their knowledge and use.
The guest posts should be submitted after the contributors have carefully read the guest post guidelines. Don’t send us your guest post unless you can guarantee it will comply with our strict requirements.
Take the time to read the guidelines we’ve laid out for guest contributors, and then send us something truly excellent. More people will be able to see your content on the internet as a result.
The Core Guest Post Guidelines
- We only accept quality guest blog posts in the English language.
- Mostly we assign content ideas from our end.
- It is required to do proper keyword research before writing an article.
- Longtail keywords are preferred.
- Choosing a keyword with a high search volume and less competition is advised.
- The article should comply with the Google Webmaster Guidelines and spam policies.
- An article should be 100% original, and it should be plagiarism-free.
- An article should be well-written without any grammatical errors and typos.
- An article should be written for readers/audience, not for bots.
- An article with a minimum of 1200-1800 words will be considered. We encourage you to publish a detailed article of 2500-3500 words to provide maximum information to the readers.
- An article should have proper formatting, headings, sub-headings, images, graphs, tables, etc., to provide additional value.
- It is a must to include all images as separate attachments.
- Don’t include no more than one link to your blog or business website.
- Provide attribution for all data or statistics cited with a hyperlink.
- Contributors must provide a meta description, images, and resource links.
- We reject an overly self-promotional article at any point in time.
- Only add a one-to-two-sentence author bio with a headshot.
- The spun, thin, and scraped content is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve all rights to alter/remove/delete content, including added/inserted reference links within the article and the author’s bio.
Topics We Cover
- Blogging Platforms – WordPress, Ghost, Blogspot, Tumblr, etc.
- Blogging, Content Marketing, Blogger Outreach, Storytelling, etc.
- Digital Marketing, Advertising, SEO, SEM, etc.
- Social Media, SMM (Social Media Marketing), Facebook Marketing, Twitter Marketing, Instagram Marketing, etc.
- Education Technology and Career Tips
- Business and Management
- Technology, Software, Gadgets, Home Appliances, Home Automation, etc.
- Web Technology and Solutions
- FinTech and Finance
- Automobile Technology
- Suggest your own (Our editors will review)
- We do not accept articles or links in exchange for money, gift, etc.
- The fee is only for advertising, writing, copy editing, and our services, etc., which is non-refundable under any circumstance.
- We will discuss the advertising period in the email.
- Contributors cannot claim copyright after publishing the content under any circumstances.
- Contributors can’t republish the same article anywhere else.
- We reserve all rights to delete your published guest blog posts anytime to adhere to Google Webmaster Guidelines and spam policies.
- We will remove unnatural outbound links without prior notice. We are bound to comply with the Google Webmaster Guidelines.
- Broken, troublesome, or redirected links will be removed instantly and will not be restored.
- An article that failed to drive organic traffic will be removed.
- Unnecessary link-building for a published guest post is strictly prohibited.
- We don’t promise permanent articles, guest posts, and links.
- We don’t entertain any claim after publishing/deleting the article.
- We strictly reserve the right to delete/remove/alter link and content if our SEO team find it unnatural or spammy.
- We reserve all rights to change terms and conditions at any point in time.
Submit A Guest Post
Submit your completed article to [email protected] with the subject line “guest post contribution pitch.” We try to respond to every inquiry, but sometimes our editors are not able to do so.
We receive a volume of requests; therefore, we cannot respond timely to all submissions.